Monday, November 22, 2010

iPad or a Laptop

Just after the first month of the iPad release there were reports that the sale of smart phones and iPad's are having an impact on the laptop sales . I wasn't very sure about this and had quite the opposite thought process . But after playing around with it I and see what people do on a day-to-day basis , It couldn't be more true.

Here are some of the things I do at home and it all can be done in the convenience .

  • Check your mail 
  • Facebook 
  • Maps
  • Youtube
  • Movies - Netflix
  • Games


If your iPad or smartphone can do it , why would you bother to open the laptop ?

Also things bring a shift in user consuming more and contributing little . On  Facebook,
I would usually write a comment when I see something interesting update from my friend , in my iPad I will be more contentpressing the "like" button .

No comments:

Post a Comment